SASS Wire Forum

Butterfield Trail Regulators - Christmas in July

Ben Scalped

Just got home from Christmas in July and wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone at the club. It was my first time at this shoot and I believe it was one of the most fun shoots I have ever been to. You couldn't ask for better people to shoot with, could not be treated any better by anyone.

The stages were fun and no P traps (although I did have a senior moment on stage nine but that was my fault and I was saved by the the TO, thanks Johnny)

The lunches were great and the Friday pot luck was really excellent.

But the true hit of the weekend had to be Urkle Slim. Those of you that know Texas Slim know that he is almost never at a loss for words. Urkle really left him speechless like none of us have seen before. I bet it will be on U Tube or somewhere soon if it isn't already.

A real thank you and put me down for next years shoot whenever you decide to have it.

Ben Scalped :):D

Thanks Ben, it's always great to hear when someone enjoys a shoot and we really enjoyed having you here. We at Butterfield Trail Regulators pride ourselves on being friendly, generous, and especially feeding well. We are here to make sure the shooter has fun, not to test their skills. Yes it is rare to see Texas Slim speechless but Rock Rotten did it.

Thanks again for coming and we'll look foreword to seeing you next time. I can assure it WILL be cooler next time.

Yosemite Jim

Archived