SASS Wire Forum

Miakka Misfkits website ? yup got it thanks guys

Eusta B.Fast

Hey I use to shoot with the Miakka Misfit back 04, 05, 06,07

www.miakkamisfits.com

Works for me. May scores are not posted.

Coffee Pot

Howdy Coffee Pot,

You are correct. There is technical problem and the iPad holder using Aces has not been able to get the scores out of their iPad to send me to post on the website. I think I may post on the website that we are having a delay. I was sorry that you did not make it to the match last week.

CB

Hey I use to shoot with the Miakka Misfit back 04, 05, 06,07

When you are in Florida I hope you will come out again and shoot with us! First Sunday morning every month.

CB

Idaho,

We miss you!

I remember the time a new guy came out to shoot and didn't have a rifle. Good cowboy that you are you lent him yours. One of the props we shot from that day was a buckboard w/seat that we shoot from. This fellow had the rifle staged leaning against the from of the box and when trying to work is straight out of the box imported 97 had a unplanned discharge...which hit your rifle at the front sight. That rifle looked like it could shoot around corners after that. Never saw that shooter, or the buckboard, again.

As I recall he paid for a new barrel and all was well.

Crossfire - Work interfered. I hate it when that happens. See you next time.

Yeah Coffee, I sure know what that is like. As you know it has been effecting my SASS time the past few months. Hope we both end up at a match together soon!

BTW, The match scores are now up.

CB

Archived