SASS Wire Forum

Sold WTS/WTT Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Mag & Extras

Cylinderella (my wife), said we should sell/trade this beautiful safe queen of hers since it never gets shot, {maybe 6-12 rounds through it}.

This includes the original box, Rare Ruger Faux Ivory Gunfighter Grips, original hardwood grips, Leather belt with cartridge loops & holster

Photos can be found at: http://trestlevalleyrangers.com/sale.html

Ruger Super Blackhawk Manufactured 1978 SN: 82-3XXXX

Specs:

New Model Super Blackhawk: Produced in blued without a rib, with a larger grip in the 7.5" barrel unfluted cylinder in order to more effectively deal with the recoil of the .44 Magnum. As well, ejector rod housings and grip frames are also made of steel.

Type: Single-action revolver

Caliber: .44 Remington Magnum

Capacity: 6 cartridges

Material/Finish: Blued steel

Grips: Western style; Hardwood

Sights: Ramp front, fully adjustable rear

Trigger pull: 3.75 pounds (measured)

Barrel length: 7.5"

Web research show the old ones in this condition are hard to find & it does have the original grips as well. She would like $650 shipping to FFL included, or interested in a trade of equal value.

PM or send email charlietwaite@gmail.com

Thanks for looking

CTW

She lowered her price & added something else to her interest. Think she might entertain other trades though.

CTW

BTT with some changes

Would she be interested in an 03 Springfield manufactured in 1918? All military with later C stock and good bore.

Dusty,

Email pics & I'll ask her. I know she liked a friends .30 carbine & my Winchester Trapper 30-30. She has never shot 30-06 so might have to take her to the range & let her shoot one.

Charlie

BTT

Went to range to shoot 30-06, she said it was a bit to much for her. :huh: So guess the Springfield is out of running, anything else?

There are good photos on the link.

SPF

Archived