SASS Wire Forum

switching hobbies

Trigger Mike

SInce no one in the political class seem to like guns, I think I will sell some and buy Lionel trains. I know I do not need them. I know that I surely do not need the 8 O scale, 4 HO scale and 1 N Scale that I have now much less more O scale, but I want them because I can have them and surely no one will try to take them away. I know they are dangerous since they are made of steel and can fall off the table and land on a toe or foot and break a bone, or be thrown at someone's head, knocking them uncounscious or worse. I know that they are not climate friendly since they use electricity, but I want them because I want them. I want a smoking whistle Lionel 2-6-6-2 Mallet, and the 4-4-0 General that MTH is outting out soon. I want to fill my train room with lots of smoke. Maybe get gunpowder scented trian smoke and put grass scent in other trains to give the smell of shooting out side. Surely they won't ban trains.

I want to hand them down to my children, much like I wanted to hand down my WW2 paratrooper carbine that fienstein wants to not let me do. It sickens me that these people attacked smokers(no I do not smoke but defend their right to do so), they attack owners of SUVs, they attack gun owners, they attack those with children (children cause global warming according to a professor in WA state), they attack those who let their children play with toy guns, they attack those in the military, they attack those with morals, they attack those who feel different than they do, yet cry we all should be inclusive and tolerant, complete with bumber stickers yet they are the least tolerant themselves. Maybe they won't take my trains until after my children get them.

I have a 1937 AMERICAN FLYER 2-6-4 HUDSON freight that I got about 1960. Some 8 year old kid that I knew then decided the loco needed a new paint job. That has since been corrected and with new track and transformer all runs great (about once a year)

TF

Archived