SASS Wire Forum

WTS/trade 1885 Highwall Uberti in .45-70

For sale/trade an 1885 Uberti Highwall with straight stock and cresent buttstock in .45-70. It has a 26" barrel with a buckhorn rear sight with flip up ladder and I had an aperature front with spirit level put on it. It comes with a front hi-vis sight and the original set of sights and box included. I can't get pictures to post on here but will be glad to e-mail them if interested. The rifle is in nice condition, couple of very minor stock nicks, has been shot very little. It will group 2" at 100 yards with me shooting it. It is a single trigger and was sold thru Dixie Gun Works, but made by Uberti.

I am interested in trading for pistols or a lever rifle in .45 cal. or a .45 to shoot wild bunch. Got a nice Garand thru CMP I might would trade with it on the right deal. Asking $850.00 for sale, it has about $250.00 worth of sights on it.

Hi,

I tried to PM regarding a trade for your high wall. I have a Uberti 1873 sporting rifle in .45LC, 24" barrel...interested?

Yes, I am. For some reason my PM stuff is not working right. You can contact me at:

farmall130@embarqmail.com. Thanks...

Archived