SASS Wire Forum

FS: Old Model Ruger Vaquero (SOLD)

For Sale is a Old Model Ruger Vaquero in 44mag. 5 1/2" barrel, blued, case colored with Ruger white grips. Verbaged is on the bottom of the barrel like the New Vaquero. Long Hunter did the action and put on a set back hammer. Only 5 rounds have been fired through it and is just like new. All original parts, paper work and box come with the pistol.This was a special run that Ruger did a couple of years ago. $550.00 plus $30.00 shipping to your FFL.

Thank you for looking.

Jonny T.

PS: if you need a picture couldn't do until the weekend. Located in So. Calif.

For Sale is a Old Model Ruger Vaquero in 44mag. 4 5/8 barrel, blued, case colored with Ruger white grips. Verbaged is on the bottom of the barrel like the New Vaquero. Long Hunter did the action and put on a set back hammer. Only 5 rounds have been fired through it and is just like new. All original parts, paper work and box come with the pistol. $550.00 plus $30.00 shipping to your FFL.

Thank you for looking.

Jonny T.

Correction it is not 4-5/8" its 5-1/5" barrel. Sorry had a senior moment. :lol:

Posted by RR for Jonny T

Bump

For Sale is a Old Model Ruger Vaquero in 44mag. 5 1/2" barrel, blued, case colored with Ruger white grips. Verbaged is on the bottom of the barrel like the New Vaquero. Long Hunter did the action and put on a set back hammer. Only 5 rounds have been fired through it and is just like new. All original parts, paper work and box come with the pistol.This was a special run that Ruger did a couple of years ago. $550.00 plus $30.00 shipping to your FFL.

Thank you for looking.

Jonny T.

I will take gun, I live in Ontario, CA. I am doing a gun transaction at Turners in Chino Hill tommorrow at 1:00, maybe we could meet there at 1:30 or so. My name is Garry Zacharias. My email is garrryzacharias@gmail.com, please contact me through email. I will be out of the house today till about 6PM today. Let me Know.

;

I will take gun, I live in Ontario, CA. I am doing a gun transaction at Turners in Chino Hill tommorrow at 1:00, maybe we could meet there at 1:30 or so. My name is Garry Zacharias. My email is garrryzacharias@gmail.com, please contact me through email. I will be out of the house today till about 6PM today. Let me Know.

;

Garry

Sent you a e-mail, I'll mark it sold and see you at Turners tomorrow.

Jonny

Archived