SASS Wire Forum

WTB- Holsters and belts for 12 yr old size adult small

Shanghai McCoy

Looking for the following items for my son who is 12.

Thanks to all the good folk who responded with pants and shirts...

We are just starting out and slowly collecting the proper gear. Looking for a complete set or holsters and belts alone to build on.

So if you have any of the following items gathering dust and would like to sell them please let us know:

1. Cowboy Action Rig: Plain preferred. RT hand strong and RT cross draw holsters to fit 4.75" to 5.5" SAA .357 cal. size 30 belt.

2. Shotgun belt: 12 gauge double shell loops would be great, small

3. Boots: size 8 1/2 - 9, round or square toe preferred. Plain again.... yes, there is a theme there.

Thank y'all for looking and Happy Shooting!

Rye Barleycorn and High Noon Jack :FlagAm:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

Looking for clothes and a rig for my 12 year old boy. Size small/medium. The whole kit and kaboodle. So far we have a hat.

He is a great kid and has earned his keep with good grades and developing into a great young man. We are just starting out and slowly building everything needed so not really too picky to start with....there are so many things needed to get outfitted it is almost overwhelming....so if you know anyone that has outgrown their gear please let me know.

Thank you very much for your time and Happy Shooting!

Rye Barleycorn and High Noon Jack

(This is MO. Lefty's mom) Rye, We have a pair of cowboy boots, size 7 i believe (great condition, Lefty just outgrew them) Also, a pair of Wrangler jeans, size 16 reg. They have the elastic waistband inside to adjust. (these have been worn maybe 3 times) And a pair of Frontier Classic jeans, size 26 waist. They are forest green/tan in color (these have been worn maybe 3 times also) You are more than welcome to any or all of these items. Lefty has went through a growing spurt and I would be glad to pass these items along to someone who would wear them :) Just let us know,and I will send them your way. Missouri Sweetie

• 2 months later...

Archived