SASS Wire Forum

WTS WTT New Sage Fly Rod

Sagerider

If you fly fisher persons have time on your hands between matches and the local trout will not take your worms, consider this for placing your hand-tied fly where the big ones are "tailing". I have a new, never fished Sage 4 weight, four section, 9 foot SLT fly rod. This comes with the Sage warranty and aluminum tube. Out of desperation, I will sell this rod to a discriminating fly fisher person for $415 shipped. I am also tempted by most SASS trinkets that shoot 45 Colt ammunition and are made by Ruger and Colt. But whatever, I have been know to accept most any bait if skillfully presented. Cash either way as necessary. Tight lines and ringing steel. Pictures to you email. Sagerider

Surely there is a grand grampa/gramma living in Montana or somewhere close that is considering a great fly rod for the grandson on the way for a summer visit. This one is still available and with it I will offer my promise that the rod will catch fish. All it needs is a person to hold the handle!!!! Sagerider

Kid, I describe the color of the blank to be a darker, burnished gold. The reel seat is possibly walnut but could be a lighter wood stained to a walnut shade. Thanks for looking. Sagerider

Sounds like a great rod Sagerider. I like to fly fish too. Did you ever get my message about the grips? Take care.

Archived