SASS Wire Forum

Rugged Gear Gun Cart

I know it irritates some of the folks here to limit the location of the sale, but I really don't want to ship this thing, so for now, this goes out to my Florida Pards. (I could bring it to Georgia)

I have a Rugged Gear Guncart. This is the up-graded model with the no-flat tires. If you have shot with me before, you know I took the canvas bag off the front and replaced it with a box that was made by my cabinet maker. I still have the parts I took off so if you wanted to remove the box you could.

Its the green color they make and has the fuzzy sleeves for the gun-holders, and the re-enforced hinges on the handle. This cart is about two years old.

These things are about $500.00 new but I will let this one go for $275.00. There is nothing wrong with it.

I am going back to a more traditional style guncart.

Let me know.

Dang It Dan

863 206-9665

I'll take it, just bring it to the Match, May 25-27 Park City, KY James Gang Rides Again. Call me 406-231-2329 Shaddai

I'll even give you an extra $50.00 for bring it with you.

I'll take it, just bring it to the Match, May 25-27 Park City, KY James Gang Rides Again. Call me 406-231-2329 Shaddai

I'll even give you an extra $50.00 for bring it with you.

Shaddai,

I sent you some pics on my iphone. Like we talked, I can bring it to the Georgia match if you like. Kentucky will have to wait another for another year. My one and only daughter is graduating from college that month and my lovely wife (a good shot in her own right) has blacked-out dang-near the whole month. Remember, "happy wife, happy life".

Let me know what you think.

Dan

Archived