SASS Wire Forum

FS: Marlin 1894CBC .38, Norinco 99 20 ga., and gunleather

Edited to add: Everything is sold.

My wife and I used to run with the SASH guys when we lived in Hawaii, but have not done SASS since moving back to MA, and we really don't expect to at this point.

As a result, I have some guns and leather for sale:

Marlin 1894CBC in .38 cal. $825 shipped to your FFL.

Norinco side-by-side Model 99 exposed-hammer shotgun in 20 gauge. $225 shipped to your FFL.

Massachusetts relevant: I haven't checked if they are on the AG's list, but since I owned them when I moved into MA, I can also offer them for private sale in-state.

These were all purchased new in 2004/2005. The rifle has about a thousand rounds through it.

The shotgun has couple hundred rounds through it.

I have the original boxes and papers for both of them.

I also have two gunbelts from San Pedro leather, worn about a dozen times. They're not even broken in.

One is a for a 38" waist men's with right hand draw/right-hand crossdraw holster for the old-model Vaquero 4 5/8" bbl. in .357. $150 shipped.

The other is for a 24" women's with left-hand draw and right hand draw for the 4 5/8" Cimarron Lightnings in .38. $120 shipped.

I also have a SASS badge holder and an 8 cartridge shotgun shell belt holder for 20 gauge, both from San Pedro Saddlery. $10 each if purchased with one of the belts, or $13 each as an individual piece.

Pictures at:

https://plus.google.com/photos/104795310686237893599/albums/5729387681878364001?authkey=CMLD3YWHjp_XJQ

Thanks,

Joe O'Malley (formerly King Street Cavalier, SASS #62122)

Any work done on the 1894?

Hi Murf, I replied to your email on Thursday night. Just wanted make sure you got it.

KSC/Joe

I did get it.

thank you sir,murf

Archived