SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Single Six

scribe

Hey Pards, The Mrs. quit slinging lead several years ago and I find myself with several extra shooting irons that are resting comfortably in the safe. One of which is a pristine Single Six in 32 Magnum, Blued with a Case Hardened Frame, Ruger mock ivory stocks, the only sign of wear is where the pawl stop thingy drags on the cylinder. We bought it in 2005 and have not fired it, due to its partner that was of dubious ancestry and I have been really enjoying burning powder in it before we found this one. I still enjoy the caliber and reload it but need the space on the shelf.

I do have pictures of it on the Play Book but haven't figured out how to attach them, I have been seeing some prices on Gun Trader and Gun Broker that seem, well outrageous to me, we are asking $450.00 plus shipping. I have the box and all paperwork for this fine shooting iron.

Scribe,

Life, 32110

Hey Pards, The Mrs. quit slinging lead several years ago and I find myself with several extra shooting irons that are resting comfortably in the safe. One of which is a pristine Single Six in 32 Magnum, Blued with a Case Hardened Frame, Ruger mock ivory stocks, the only sign of wear is where the pawl stop thingy drags on the cylinder. We bought it in 2005 and have not fired it, due to its partner that was of dubious ancestry and I have been really enjoying burning powder in it before we found this one. I still enjoy the caliber and reload it but need the space on the shelf.

I do have pictures of it on the Play Book but haven't figured out how to attach them, I have been seeing some prices on Gun Trader and Gun Broker that seem, well outrageous to me, we are asking $450.00 plus shipping. I have the box and all paperwork for this fine shooting iron.

Scribe,

Life, 32110

Is this the regular Vaqueo frame or the "shortie"??

Al

Is this the regular Vaqueo frame or the "shortie"??

Al

The single six is a small frame different from the Vaquero frame. The 22/22mag frame is the same single six frame, the barrel is 5.5 inch. The only other pistola I am aware of in current production is a Smith and Wesson DAO not SASS approved

Archived