SASS Wire Forum

Weatherby vanguard 223 w/scope for sale

I have the following rifle for sale,

223 VANGUARD® SERIES 2 SYNTHETIC New for 2012! The best value with guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy on the market today. The next generation of Weatherby® rifles featuring a match quality two-stage trigger, new stock design and guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy. New look. New feel. A new level of performance. Feature for feature, dollar for dollar, the Vanguard® Series 2 action proves itself as the best rifle value on the market today. Proven Weatherby® Vanguard® action Mauser-style, dual opposed lug design SUB-MOA Accuracy Guarantee ensures .99" or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition. Match Quality Two-Stage Trigger is "creep free" for consistent let-off. Each trigger is hand-honed, factory-tuned and inspected for a clean, crisp break, improving shooter accuracy. Fully adjustable down to 2.5 lbs. Trigger housing is constructed of lightweight alloy.

3-Position Safety

I got this Vanguard to replace the first one I had but after only 40 rounds, my wife and I have been bitten by the long range side match bug so I am selling the rifle with a 4x12x40 Bushnell Banner scope, Weaver style scope mounts, and flip up scope covers. This outfit is valued around $699 but I want to move it to get ready for long range shooting, my price is $550. Even though I am not a dealer, I still have to ship this gun to a licensed dealer. Call Steve at 254-541-9626

Archived