SASS Wire Forum

Circle R Cowboys, Shoot this Saturday 17th, BE THERE, Brookston

travelin kid #51083

Circle R Cowboys Cowboy Shoot

Place-

Brookston, IN

Date and Time-

March 17th shooters meeting at 9:30 am

Wear the craziest green thing you have, ya all know it's St Patrick's Day that Saturday

The weather forecast looks great, and we will have a good time!

As usual, lunch will be served after the match.......

Kid; I hear you have been havin some unseasonalby warm weather. Midnight called me yesterday and it was only 5 degrees warmer here in the south. You guys must be having a ball. See you soon. I will be heading back the end of the month.

KK

I’m bringing my .32 mag Lepricon sized pistols, anyone up for a .32 challenge? :P

Spittoon

Put me in coach! I'll bring mine also and mine already have green grips. Dixie is going to start shooting the 45 Blackhawks and she just bought herself a new 66 in 45 colt. I shot her 32's last weekend and I think I found my new secrete weapons. We plan on being there. See ya on Sat.

Put me in coach! I'll bring mine also and mine already have green grips. Dixie is going to start shooting the 45 Blackhawks and she just bought herself a new 66 in 45 colt. I shot her 32's last weekend and I think I found my new secrete weapons. We plan on being there. See ya on Sat.

I have shot them things at a couple of matches, they are a BLAST! I just might shoot them this Saturday too.........

Dang it all! I'll be down at Lake Monroe learnin' some Boy Scouts how to shoot rifle & shotgun. (more likely, they'll be learnin' me!)

Just so I don't miss too much, I'll try to sneak in a couple of my BP rounds while they're bustin' clay birds. :ph34r: (just kidding, pards, don't go flamin' my shorts!)

I'll have to catch up with y'all next month. And maybe also wander up to Cutter's for that there boomin' & smokin' celebration in May!

y'all have fun!

ol' poke.

Dang it all! I'll be down at Lake Monroe learnin' some Boy Scouts how to shoot rifle & shotgun. (more likely, they'll be learnin' me!)

Just so I don't miss too much, I'll try to sneak in a couple of my BP rounds while they're bustin' clay birds. :ph34r: (just kidding, pards, don't go flamin' my shorts!)

I'll have to catch up with y'all next month. And maybe also wander up to Cutter's for that there boomin' & smokin' celebration in May!

y'all have fun!

ol' poke.

Forget Lake Monroe, bring those boy scouts up to the Circle R and teach'em how to pick up brass! :lol:

Spittoon

Archived