SASS Wire Forum

WTS SS 45LC NMV's

Blarney Shooter

WTS pair SS 45LC NMV's, 4 5/8 in. BBL's. ser # 510-27135 & 510-18564. A complete action job has been done on both to include free spinning pawl.

When I got them I had difficulty thumbing the hammers and had them changed. The gunsmith I use told me he put on Supper Black Hawk hammers. The original hammers are in the boxes if you want to change them back. The pistols have been used very little and have been in my safe unused for the last two years.

If you are interested I will E-mail you pictures of the pistols.

$975 + Shipping to your FFL. Money order or cashiers check. 3 day customary review.

WTS pair SS 45LC NMV's, 4 5/8 in. BBL's. ser # 510-27135 & 510-18564. A complete action job has been done on both to include free spinning pawl.

When I got them I had difficulty thumbing the hammers and had them changed. The gunsmith I use told me he put on Supper Black Hawk hammers. The original hammers are in the boxes if you want to change them back. The pistols have been used very little and have been in my safe unused for the last two years.

If you are interested I will E-mail you pictures of the pistols.

$975 + Shipping to your FFL. Money order or cashiers check. 3 day customary review.

Pics to goettsch@walnutel.net

Archived