SASS Wire Forum

schofield-38/55-1911 FS

Dakota Dode

Greetings and Happy Holidays to all! After periodically reviewing this classified area of the SASS website for almost 10 years, I have elected to offer some of my firearms that many refer to as “taking up space” or “gathering dust”. All three of these firearms were purchased by me in a used condition but all are in very good shape. Purchased the 38/55 from a friend with the intention to shoot long range but since my club (60 miles away) does not shoot on same weekend as our regular monthly shoot I’ve only put approx. 5 rounds through it. The schofield I purchased also as a used firearm but again I have only shot approx. 5-10 rounds through it. I’m a Bisley guy and while this Nickle Schofield is a real attention getter….it’s time to move it along. Finally the Colt 1991 A-1 was a Wild Bunch thought but I just never have had the chance to use. The 1911 was also purchased by me as a used firearm but I have not put any rounds through it.See pictures at www.photobucket.com/dakotadode

Marlin 336CB 38/55 equipped with checkered stock…………………850.00

Navy Arms Company “Nickle” Schofield equipped with 7” barrel in 45LC……………..900.00 (Orig grips and box)

Colt 1991 A-1 80 Series. Blued with white grips. 5” barrel & 45 auto…..800.00

All shipped to your FFL

My link

Greetings and Happy Holidays to all! After periodically reviewing this classified area of the SASS website for almost 10 years, I have elected to offer some of my firearms that many refer to as “taking up space” or “gathering dust”. All three of these firearms were purchased by me in a used condition but all are in very good shape. Purchased the 38/55 from a friend with the intention to shoot long range but since my club (60 miles away) does not shoot on same weekend as our regular monthly shoot I’ve only put approx. 5 rounds through it. The schofield I purchased also as a used firearm but again I have only shot approx. 5-10 rounds through it. I’m a Bisley guy and while this Nickle Schofield is a real attention getter….it’s time to move it along. Finally the Colt 1991 A-1 was a Wild Bunch thought but I just never have had the chance to use. The 1911 was also purchased by me as a used firearm but I have not put any rounds through it.See pictures at www.photobucket.com/dakotadode

Marlin 336CB 38/55 equipped with checkered stock…………………850.00 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Navy Arms Company “Nickle” Schofield equipped with 7” barrel in 45LC……………..900.00 (Orig grips and box) SOLD PENDING FUNDS

All shipped to your FFL

Story of my life....

I searched the world over for that model of Schofield and settled on a blued model LAST WEEK.

darn.

Good luck with the sale, and if it's still around after the holidays, I just may have to scoop that one up from ya.

Or someone sees your comment and wants your Schofield (which technically is a "Yankee Trade Triangle" deal).

Good luck to the both of you.

Marlin 336CB 38/55 equipped with checkered stock…………………850.00

Navy Arms Company “Nickle” Schofield equipped with 7” barrel in 45LC……………..900.00 (Orig grips and box)

All shipped to your FFL

Would you consider a 98% Ruger Old Model 3 screw Super Blackhawk...44 Mag...as part trade on the Colt 1911? I have a heavy leather holster and shell belt that can go with it.. Thanks for your consideration.. :FlagAm:

Idaho Wildcat: Thank-you for the inquiry and sorry I have not responded sooner (December is always a bit of a blurr!!). I really trying to cut down on the number of firearms and also trying to stay with my caliber of choice : 38/357

I'm going to pass on your offer but if please keep me in mind for a cash offer.......Merry Xmas Dakota Dode

Archived