SASS Wire Forum

fs,,,knife,,,,,,,,,,,,SOLD TO PC

ROSIE

knife,scabbard ,horn screwdriver,all for $95.00 shiped http://s713.photobucket.com/albums/ww132/larrysykes/?action=view&current=wolfknives028.jpg

thanks ROSIE

Hey Rosie . . nice knife .... but I already got a slew of knifes with anterler handles and more blades and antlers if'n I ever figure I needed more of 'em. :)

That "duster" . . . ( actually more a "range coat" as it is heavy material ) has worked out just great for me. Good to wear during the filming of them movie western scenes when the chilly winds are blowing and it take 6 hours and 15 takes to git it right ! Thank you very much fur it :)

Hey Rosie . . nice knife .... but I already got a slew of knifes with anterler handles and more blades and antlers if'n I ever figure I needed more of 'em. :)

That "duster" . . . ( actually more a "range coat" as it is heavy material ) has worked out just great for me. Good to wear during the filming of them movie western scenes when the chilly winds are blowing and it take 6 hours and 15 takes to git it right ! Thank you very much fur it :)

I am so pleased to know that,THANKS again ROSIE

Archived