SASS Wire Forum

FS - Two Rossi Coach Guns, 12ga

I have two Rossi coach guns in 12 gauge. I have put lots of photos and a description on my website with a link to contact me directly from those pages.

SOLD The first is a very early Rossi coach gun in 12 ga that is in excellent condition. A very unique gun in that not only does it have factory installed sling swivels but it has silver hammers, triggers, and lever. Apparently, this has seen very little use as it locks up tight and the wood and metal are in as-new condition. The toe of the butt plate has been repaired. I have shot this and it works great, just as you would expect.

See the photos and details.

SOLD This second one is really nice and I believe it's unfired. A 12 gauge with 20" barrels marked IC and M. I don't see any marks on the breech face that would indicate this has been fired, and I don't see anything in the barrel, either. Also, the firing pins, where they are struck by the hammers, seem to be in perfect condition.

See the photos and details.

-------------------

I have some more guns that I have decided to sell as will be posting them as I have time. My website is www.MyGunsForSale.com so just bookmark it and check back. I also tweet new listing on Twitter so you can follow me from a link on my site and you will know when new guns are posted.

Archived