SASS Wire Forum

Non CAS brass and SHOOT magazines

Howdy ya'll

Got to much brass and need to make some room so here it is.

2000 rds of 45 acp mixed head stamps, no nickel. 1000 of them are resized and deprimed already. $50 bucks per 1000 plus shipping. SOLD!!!

600 rds of 308, no military or nickel, mixed head stamps. All of them have been resized and deprimed. $60 bucks for all 600rds plus shipping or will bust it in half and sell 300rds for $30 bucks plus shipping. SOLD!!!

1000rds of 380acp, mixed head stamps, no nickel. All are resized and deprimed already. $40 bucks plus shipping for all of them.

SHOOT magazines: Have issues 1 thru 48, 2 of issue #17, 2004 & 05 End of Trail special issue.

These magazines have been read and most are in good shape. Issue #19 is missing front and rear covers and issue # 40 is missing the rear cover. Have kept these in clear sleaves in binders so the rest look pretty good. $75 bucks plus shipping for all. Not gonna split them up.

Thanks for looking! :D

On the assumption that they are all (or most all) large primer brass and no military, I'll take all of the 45 ACP. Shoot me an email and let me know how you want payment. Postal MO OK?

Archived