SASS Wire Forum

CZ coach gun

Takoda Ray

Does anybody have any experience with the CZ coach gun with the exposed hammers or do you have any thoughts or opinions about them ?

Type in the search CZ coachgun, I think you will find what you are looking for, otherwise, maybe Chili Pepper Kid will see this as he shoots one of these or maybe some others will chime in

All for now JD Trampas

Thanks JD,

I tried the search and only my topic came up.It's early yet.Maybe I'll get more replies.

Takoda Ray

Does anybody have any experience with the CZ coach gun with the exposed hammers or do you have any thoughts or opinions about them ?

I bought one around Jan of this year. The gun was extremely tight and hammers hard to pull. Guns of the Old West had an article on them this year. I did find some extra springs from Numrich. Only left side springs were available as the right side was sold out. The parts are listed under Liberty coach gun. CZ was no help in parts or anything else.

A lot of work is required to make them competition ready. If you are a tinkerer then go for it. On the plus side they are well made, Huglu a Turkish compamy makes them for CZ. All screws are indexed with the slots fore and aft. I worked at a gun shop at the time so I got it at dealer cost. I also stripped the stock and use Walnut stain.

Hope this helps.

Archived