SASS Wire Forum

Questions about gun values?

Sagerider

I have two pistols which I brought to the US when I returned from serving in VietNam. Both were taken from prisoners by the ARVIN and show deterioration from combat conditions in a very wet environment. They have been in the bottom of my safe for years. Just considered selling them and have questions regarding their value. They are not typically represented on the on-line auction sites like Ebang and Guns America and those that are have prices are that are all over the place. Any "real" military collectors on the Wire or anyone know someone with some insight into these "repatriated" pistols? Thanks in advance. Idaho Sagerider SASS 88321.

I have two pistols which I brought to the US when I returned from serving in VietNam. Both were taken from prisoners by the ARVIN and show deterioration from combat conditions in a very wet environment. They have been in the bottom of my safe for years. Just considered selling them and have questions regarding their value. They are not typically represented on the on-line auction sites like Ebang and Guns America and those that are have prices are that are all over the place. Any "real" military collectors on the Wire or anyone know someone with some insight into these "repatriated" pistols? Thanks in advance. Idaho Sagerider SASS 88321.

Just curious, what kind of pistols are they, and do you have the "capture papers"?

Howdy Sagerider. A little more info on them would be helpful in determing value and interest.

This site might also help ... http://armscollectors.com/

And for your own reference so you don't gypped ... http://www.gundigeststore.com/product/stan...ry/collectibles

Archived