SASS Wire Forum

THE LAST STAND BLACK POWDER SIDE MATCH

Well, Confederate Colt and I were wondering who was gonna shoot the Black Powder side match at THE LAST STAND. It's going to be 4 fast and furious stages with a lot of fire and smoke. There will also be a cleaning station set up for those that need help cleaning their equipment or for the first time BP shooters.

In addition there will be an Overall Top BP shooter award along with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place plaques. The 1st place winners will also receive a small engraved pocket knife in addition to the plaque.

What else could you ask for? FOUR, count'em FOUR FUN FILLED STAGES with all the laughs, smoke, and joshing you can stand. :P

:lol: So, are ya gonna shoot with the best, or settle with just shootin with the rest? :D

Hope to see you all there, Colt and I are running Stage #1 on the Main Match days. The one stage where there is equal opportunity harassment.

By the way Buffalo Brady, consider yourself challenged!! :D

Heck, the older I get, the more challenged I feel! Yep, gonna be a fun match. Starts after lunch, so you can shoot the WB match in the AM and the BP match in the PM! Got lots of awards and also the BP GUNFIGHTER category! :P

Well Brady, it looks like we scared'em all off. I guess between you, me, and Colt we all go away with a 1st place plaque. That there smokeless stuff will never catch on. It's all just a fade.

Archived