SASS Wire Forum

Marlin Cowboy Limited 38/357

Guest Macon Rounds

Guest Macon Rounds

Marlin Cowboy limited, 38/357, 20 inch octagon barrel, Butt Stock cut to 11 inches, set up for youth, light and easy to handle, checkered forestock and butt stock, full buckhorn rear sight. Trigger job, and full action job, gun runs smooth and is CAS ready. S/N 02010274 Gun has seen little use. $PRICE REDUCED see below + plus sipping to your FFL

Photos upon request.

Price Reduced $700

Rifle has been SOLD 12-31-2010

Guest Macon Rounds
Marlin 1894 Cowboy limited, 38/357, 20 inch octagon barrel, Butt Stock cut to 11 inches, set up for youth, light and easy to handle, checkered forestock and butt stock, full buckhorn rear sight. Trigger job, and full action job, gun runs smooth and is CAS ready. S/N 02010274 Gun has seen little use. $775 plus sipping to your FFL

Photos upon request.

Pictures please jclee43@verizon.net

Guest Macon Rounds
That sounds like a fine one. Hope you all are doing well. We would love to see ya'll sometime.

yes its been too long. See ya soon.

Thanks for the pictures.I was wondering what is the weight? My grandson is small .Very nice looking gun.Thanks again

Guest Macon Rounds

The rifle weighs 6 pounds. I had sent some additional text with the photos. Let me know if you did or did not recieve it.

Btt Little high for me. Good luck

still love it bump

Archived