SASS Wire Forum

For Our New Zealand Amigos

Chuckwagon SASS #22

Ruby Redsmoke and the group...I see you are heading this away again. Hatpin Lynn and I will be at EOT this year and we look forward to seeing you again. We will be camping in our trailer on site. We will arrive early in the week. I'll buy you another round of Mexican food if you are interested.

Chuckwagon SASS # 22

Hey there Chuckwagon!

I've just sent you an email! I would love to catch up with you and Hatpin Lynn again.

I'm travelling on my own and meeting up with Ms Clancy from Australia. The two of us are going to the Cody Wild West Shoot out, on to Montezuma's Revenge at Cortez then EoT and meeting up with some other Aussie's along the way.

I'm not aware of anyone else coming from New Zealand as yet but hopefully there will be some more!

Payden, Brandy and I still talk about our first EoT and that great Mexican meal!!!

Hope to see you there!

Cheers

Ruby

• 2 weeks later...
YEEEEHAWW!! So Super Happy you and Ms Clancy are comin to the Revenge Ms Ruby!! C Ya SOON!!

XXXOOO Helda

We are all excited Helga, can't wait to get there!!!!!!! Trooper and Rooster will be meeting up with is in Cortez, along with Alvira and Virgil and a bunch of other aussies..We getting to the point we could almost have a Aussie/NZ versus USA shoot!

YEEEEHAWW!! So Super Happy you and Ms Clancy are comin to the Revenge Ms Ruby!! C Ya SOON!!

XXXOOO Helda

Thank you so much Helda we can't wait!

This time I really want to try and get on to that fun wheeled mounted shooting with you girls..... :ph34r:

Archived