SASS Wire Forum

FS/FT2x 1872s 45lc 7.5in 03/2024

Sebastian Blud

I have two 1872 Cimarrons 45LC 7.5 in barrels with grips from Texas Grip Maker. Army size and the original navy size ones. The firearms have only been used with wax bullets. And very little shooting maybe 50 rounds across the two.

They also have custom handmade holsters with and mother pearl conchos. Made from saddle leather ( got them from another member)

Has the original boxes. 

Will include some brass and lead also for the right trade.

Looking for Ruger hawk in 45lc

Or pistol and holster. Which would be great.

Cash Wise I'm at $1200 for both and holsters.  

KIMG0873.JPG

KIMG0876.JPG

Edited by Sebastian Blud
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

BTT. Will trade for Beretta 92/m9. Girsan liberador 92. M16 clone fixed carry handle 20inch barrel. AKs in 7.62x39. 30-40 karg rifles. Lots of different things. Cash if needed to equal things out.

Edited by Sebastian Blud

I would like to know more about these pistols. Do they run 100% how do they shoot? how do they hit poa  are the firing pins Proud and  sharp? Who was the importer.. Thx

2 hours ago, Chain Blue, BPGF said:

I would like to know more about these pistols. Do they run 100% how do they shoot? how do they hit poa  are the firing pins Proud and  sharp? Who was the importer.. Thx

They are brand new basically. Fire one cylinder in each and put them back into boxes. Purchased last year from cimarron.

This is my backup Beretta 92FS It is like new, very smooth with lightened springs and a very nice trigger, 3-10 round  magazines, ( I don't know the magazine limits in your area)  kydex holster and double mag holder. This would be for the pair of  Cimarrons. Just saying it's my offer.

IMG_20240116_211945_kindlephoto-41801362.jpg

49 minutes ago, Chain Blue, BPGF said:

This is my backup Beretta 92FS It is like new, very smooth with lightened springs and a very nice trigger, 3-10 round  magazines, ( I don't know the magazine limits in your area)  kydex holster and double mag holder. This would be for the pair of  Cimarrons. Just saying it's my offer.

IMG_20240116_211945_kindlephoto-41801362.jpg

I will have to pass. Thanks for the offer

• Sebastian Blud changed the title to FS/FT2x 1872s 45lc 7.5in Update