SASS Wire Forum

45-70 brass f/s @ EOT 2023

For sale is one (1) box of new R/P 45-70 brass; 500 in original R/P box.. This brass is unfired, unprimed, never used, never loaded, never primed. Nada = never anything. It is about 32 years old and still in orig. box. Pictures? I wish. Here is what I have to do. This box, as described above, will be @ EOT in the tent of Legendary Guns of the West (Phx Az) and in possession of Bob James, (AzThumber). I would be there; however, time has taken its toll. 
If you want to buy this brass, keep your $ and pick up the brass @ EOT and when Bob is there. No shipping to keep costs down.
One (1) price for the whole box: $1.35 per piece x 500 = $675.00. USD... I'm somewhat aware of demand and current prices of Hornady/RP, et al.

I guess this will cover it for now. If you want it, let me know and I'll tell Bob your alias y SASS#

I used to shoot EOT (not very good) for years and had great time(s). However, I sold several Win. 97s and Browning 1886s @ the Legendary tent.

******You're in for a great experience and best to all. I'll regret not being there.*****     gr

Archived