SASS Wire Forum

Sheila Jackson Lee's Proposed Legislation is Why....

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

....we need a coordinated combined effort among the large national and state pro gun organizations.  NO individual or small group of individuals can successfully stand up to threats such as this. 

Over the years/decades, I have personally suggested, requested and pleaded with those at the top of the NRA, GOA and SAF chain of command to combine their efforts.  To date,  I haven't seen real progress on that front.

Now that the anti-gun establishment controls both the legislative and executive branches and the fact that I have lost much faith in the courts, we need that combined arms effort more than ever.  We need to wake up our NRA, GOA and SAF along with other large groups to the reality that we will never be stronger than we are now and we must use strong political pressure to preserve, protect and defend our constitutional rights or we'll lose them forever.  No empty threat; just fact as I view the political battlefield from my foxhole....

https://www.oann.com/texas-rep-lee-under-fire-for-restrictive-gun-control-policies/

Archived