SASS Wire Forum

Zenith Z5-P (MP5 clone) FS/FT non-SASS. *** SOLD ***

Sgt. Saywut

***** SALE PENDING FUNDS *****

Up for sale is a Zenith Z-5P pistol in 9mm, made by MKE in Turkey on the original H-K MP5 machinery. It has a 3-lug threaded muzzle for suppressors, and comes with the factory hard plastic case with three factory magazines, cleaning kit, extra pins, and sling. It also comes with a folding SB Tactical arm brace and an extended SP89 hand guard (ends about 1/8" beyond the muzzle), and has been equipped with a Meprolight front night sight. The factory hand guard and front sight are included. It will also come with an adjustable M4 adapter rear end plate for attaching an arm brace, though it's not needed with the SBT unit. This pistol is in excellent condition with 200 rounds through it.

More info here: https://zenithfirearms.com/product/z-5p-pistol/

My price is $1500 ftf in Tulsa, Oklahoma or nearby.  I’ll ship FFL to FFL from zip code 74115, actual shipping cost to be determined, but you need to be sure your state and/or municipality will allow this. Trades I'd consider would be for a Taylors/Uberti Model No. 3 Schofield in 45 Colt and a 5” barrel; a CZ hammer coach SxS shotgun; an 1887 lever shotgun clone with Lassiter drop-two action job; or a Smith & Wesson Night Guard revolver. PM with offers or questions, and thanks folooking.

69D06EC3-3A98-4ACA-9478-12CE2097F203.jpeg

E5F562BC-C90B-4AFB-8132-DBDD79A1F918.jpeg

CD845838-AF4F-41DA-A994-B11A49A50FF3.jpeg

Archived