SASS Wire Forum

Guns for sale,S&W, RIA, Ruger

Topgun1sg

Smith & Wesson Model 10-5 .38 special, pinned, pencil barrel with some bluing wear at muzzle. 4 inch with competition spring kit installed and Tyler T-grip attached to excellent original wood grips, plus 4 speedloaders, No box 475.00 shipped

Ruger 1022 stainless/synthetic takedown model. Test fired 10 rounds only. Volquartsen bolt release installed, all accessories in bug out bag included.
Plus:
5- 100 round boxes of CCI mini mag copper plated 40 grain 1235fps
4- 50 round boxes of CCI Quiet 22 lead round nose 40 grain 710fps
3 Ruger rotary 10 round magazines, 450.00 shipped

WB 1911, Tisas frame with RIA enhanced Slide and Wilson parts: Tisas 1911 solid steel frame (not alloy) with a mated RIA enhanced slide with Novak sights, full length guide-rod and reverse plug with shok buffer. Great gun for modern class wild bunch. All springs are replaced with Wolff competition pak (recoil, main, firing pin, sear, mag catch). Most reliable 1911 I have owned. Chambers everything reliably. Wilson extended slide release and safety; Wilson mainspring housing, magpul slim grips and Wilson competition trigger. 475.00 shipped.

FFL must accept from individual or all, no exceptions; Postal money orders only. Email m238602002@yahoo.com for pictures.

I'll take the Mossberg 930SPX.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS : marshallawsass854@gmail.com

I will send a copy of the FFL I will have the shotgun sent to.

email me the address you want the funds sent to. It will be a bank cashiers check.

Sir,

The Mossbergs sold off local ads last night. Strangely I had them up locally for over a month and no contact apart from trades so I decided to list here and bam they both went like hotcakes locally. I logged on here to remove them and did not expect to see a "take" already.

Please accept my apology.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived