SASS Wire Forum

Pietta 1858 Army

sathington

Hello,

I'm selling a Pietta 1858 Remington New Army black powder revolver. I got this when my uncle died about 11 years ago. I never shot it, and he bought it new from Cabela's in the early 90's new and never shot it. It is blue with the brass trigger guard and an 8 inch barrel and there is an extra cylinder. Full disclosure, I do not know if the gun is safe to use with one of the conversion cylinders. It is still, but I'm note sure if they had that in mind when they made it in the early 90's.

It's in very good condition, never been fired all the bluing intact, some nicks on the stocks and the blue. Also comes with some percussion caps and what looks to be like the old Cabela's starter kit with all kinds of doobabs and whatnot. My apologies for not knowing more about percussion revolvers, but it's just not an area I've dabbled with yet.

Since it's a black powder gun I can ship it right to you. I'm asking $200 shipped postal money order preferred, but other methods considered. First "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it.

IMG_20150115_100052174_zpsmmrzeh7x.jpg

IMG_20150115_100101797_zpsf8u9iypt.jpg

Yes, my uncle was a nerd and he wrote his initials on the powder flask. Sorry. And I'm not including the cleaning patches, because I can use them for my guns. Don't know why I put them in the picture. Sorry.

• 1 month later...

Archived