SASS Wire Forum

F/S Non-Sass WWII German Belt Buckle with Eagle & Swastica

This rare find in this trunk put away 55 years ago. Condition almost mint condition. Front of buckle is marked "Blut Und Ehre" translates to "Blood and honor". Has large German eagle holding a diamond shaped emblem with a swastica therein. Inside of buckle marked GES.GESCH A&S Overhauff & CIE. Looked this up and advised this buckle is from the Hitler Youth Organization Elite.

Cost is only $58.00 shipped & insured.

A wonderful addition to any collection & hard to find in this condition.

Payment by U.S. Postal money order only.

Shipped from Medford, OR 97501.

Sorry no photo, but will send one if you e-mail me direct, (am almost tempted to keep this for my pistol belt! rickleeser1@gmail.com ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Doc Faraday, SASS #5749, July 2, 2014 - Post makes no sense, poster is from Kentucky, but asks for an Oregon address
Hidden by Doc Faraday, SASS #5749, July 2, 2014 - Post makes no sense, poster is from Kentucky, but asks for an Oregon address
Jeff:

It seems someone played a trick on me, by sending a bogus e-mail concerning the first respondent, being in an accident.

Because yesterday payment for the buckle arrived from him and I sent on to him today. Now you talk about luck. Last night I had a guy bring me some trade goods for a gun of mine he wanted.

In and amoungst was a small jewelry box (in it is an identical buckle plus it has the belt hook fastener which the other did not have) some reloading

dies, a scale and some ammo. We traded with of course money to boot.

Now since you had lost out on the other here is your chance to acquire the same and as a bonus this one has the hook fastener! So if you want it let me know you do and a date that you sent me the U.S. Postal money order. Make out to Rick Leeser send it to 4102 Omaha Ave., Medford, OR 97501.

I could not believe it when I opened this box and saw it there (if you buy it I will ship to you in it). The person is a wheeler dealer that I acquired it from. It had no meaning to him at all. His interest was strictly to make a deal for my gun, which he wanted.

So now the ball is in your corner. If I do not hear from you I will list it, I am giving you the oppertunity to have no competition.

Rick

Archived