SASS Wire Forum

Ladies duds for sale

A while back I listed some of my duds for sale since I'm not shooting so much these days. Seems it gave my wife some ideas about some of her things since western duds just don't fit into CT if it ain't at a cowboy shoot.

Now, a couple of basics:

All prices are plus the actual cost of shipping. I've been using USPS so we're looking at either $13 or $18 depending on how much we have to ship.

I can't do pics on the forum. Don't belong to any of those photo sites and can't see joining just for this. Will email pics though on request.

Now, the duds:

1. Split riding skirt by "Darling of the West". Linen and rayon material. Flap front closure with metal buttons. Tan flax in color. Size 14. $30 SOLD pending funds

2. Turquoise long skirt, brushed rayon. "V" insert to create full skirt. By "Roughrider". Sixe 15 $30 SOLD pending funds

3. Black polyester skirt with elastic back and smooth front with "V" belt loops and pockets. By Ranch Dressings. Size Large. $30 SOLD pending funds

4. Coldwater Creek blue fancy skirt. 100% cotton, This one is hard for me to describe. It's got 5, I guess you'd call them panels running horizontally, eash one has a different kind of design in darker blue or black and each is sort of bordered by a line of sequins each held on by a small bead. The bottom panel is kind of flouncy. Perfect attire for a barn dance or to shoot in. Size Petite Large. $30.

5. Camel colored suede shirt style jacket. Made by "Scuffy". Mother of pearl snaps down the front and on cuffs. Turquoise and silver colored embellishments on front, back and sleeves. Size Large. $50 SOLD pending funds

6. Black bolero jacket with silver metal buttons with crystal inserts. Silver brocade across the shoulders and back with crystals along the yoke. Silver spots outline the lapels. Silver brocade rosettes encircle the waist each one having a metal insert with a black tassels hanging from the center. This one goes real well with #3 above. Size Large. $50. SOLD pending funds

7. White 100% cotton blouse by "Recollections". Cap lace sleeves. Lace neckline with fitted bodice. Peak front with lace trim. Size M $15 SOLD pending funds

8. White 100% cotton blouse by "Recollections". This one has long sleeves. Full yoke coming to a point in the front and all embellished with lace and ribbon. Cuffs and mid sleeve decorated with lace. Stand up lace collar and back closure. Size M $15 SOLD pending funds

Email or PM for pics.

Please send pics to bruce.thomas@gcpv.com

thanks

Archived