SASS Wire Forum

Bloomberg anti-gun campaign hits New Hampshire

Six-Shot

I was watching the 12 o'clock news on New Hampshire's local TV station WMUR and a Bloomberg anti-gun campaign ad aired with a returning Iraq/Afghanistan veteran saying he doesn't understand why if he has to undergo a background check to return to American society why shouldn't everyone who owns or shoot guns have to undergo a background check? Simultaneously the mailman delivered my mail and I opened my front door and he delivered a trial subscription copy of Bloomberg Businessweek with the cover story "Don't Tread on the NRA". I ripped open the bag and read it. It charges the NRA with controlling the arms industry who are supposedly in fear of the NRA so much so that they reportedly contribute more than $250 million to the NRA annually. Guess who finances the magazine? Yup, you're right! Micahel Bloomberg. He has put up $12 miilion dollars to fund an anti-gun campaign targeting a number of purple and conservative blue states in an attempt to win them over on gun control. New Hampshire is one of them! I guess we'll find out if we live up to our motto, "Live Free or Die. Death is not the worst of evils." I'm trying but it seems like I'm "shoveling $hit against the tide".

Keep shovelin'. Every little bit helps and the fat lady aint sung a song yet!

I'm resting and relaxing this weekend so I can shovel some more next week.

Archived