SASS Wire Forum

SASS Scoring system and A.C.E.S

CD Tom

There's lots of talk about the new A.C.E.S scoring system, but did you know that the SASS Premier scoring system works with A.C.E.S. You can do all your registration on the SASS system then just send the data to A.C.E.S. and do the scoring on it. Then when you are finished the A.C.E.S will send the completed data back to the SASS system and you can then print off all your reports directly from it. This is especially useful when running an annual or regional match because you can send out your confirmation letters, do your financials and all the other administrative work that the SASS program is so good at. Of course after the first day of shooting you will want to post the shooters scores so they can be proofed. If you want to know more about this let me know.

Tom, I think it's awesome how you're working with them! It makes BOTH of your products better! Thanks for all you do!

C D Tom and Pitt Viper did a real good thing in getting together at EOT this year......... :FlagAm:/>/>

Now the SASS Premiere and A.C.E.S. programs work together sharing all kinds of data......which I have mentioned many times in posts and talking to individuals.....so remember folks - you can have the best of both world's...... :)/>

A big thanks to them both for making the match scoring and management a lot easier for CASer's..... B)/>/>

Regards......Wolf

Archived