SASS Wire Forum

FS/FT Vacquero Jacket and Trousers

SilverLining

For Sale or Trade! I'm done with cleaning out my shop (kinda, sorta) ... now starting on the "Cowboy Closet." I have a one-of-a-kind, all leather Vacquero outfit that was hand crafted for me by Mad Mountain Mike of River Crossing. The jacket and trousers are highlighted with leather accents/overlays and silver buttons. Sized 52" chest and 38" waist ... the inseam is roughly 32", but the trousers are designed to be shorter in order to show off the wearer's pantaloon cuffs (yeah, I know), boots and spurs. I'd like $495.00 in cash or equivalent trade value.

Jacket Front

Jacket Back

Trousers

Trousers detail

Trades that I'd be interested in would include 1911 pistols (of any caliber), .45ACP/9mm/.38 Super pistols (NO Glocks, please), Remington 870 tactical/combat shotguns, rifles of the .204/.223/.243 variety, etc. I'm open to discussion.

To complete the look, you'll also need the maroon sash ($75.00 cash or trade value) and the fabulous Concho Belt ($395.00 cash or trade value). BTW, there are nine (9) 4" silver and brass conchos on that belt!

I will buy the jacket and pants for $495.00. Please send me a private message letting me know how to get you your money.

I am interested in the concho belt, but would like to see more photos of it, including the buckle. Thanks.

Here's the hat to complete the outfit, it's a 7-1/2, 5X, sem-"wooly", custom made for me by D-bar-J out of Las Vegas. It features a heavily tooled leather hatband ($450.00 by itself) with silver concho , a heavily tooled leather brim edging, and a braided leather stampede string. I'm asking $450.00.

Vacquero hat

(Sorry, posting stuff as I dig it out ...)

Here's the hat to complete the outfit, it's a 7-1/2, 5X, sem-"wooly", custom made for me by D-bar-J out of Las Vegas. It features a heavily tooled leather hatband ($450.00 by itself) with silver concho , a heavily tooled leather brim edging, and a braided leather stampede string. I'm asking $450.00.

Vacquero hat

(Sorry, posting stuff as I dig it out ...)

SilverLining: I will take the jacket, pants, hat, belt and sash, per your PM proposal. Please respond to the PM I sent to you and I will send the funds this afternoon. Thanks!

Archived