SASS Wire Forum

Really Nice Pard

W. D. Pickett

I sent a gun to Cody Conagher to have the action lightened enough so that my 83 year old mother could operate the gun. For the past few months a male individual has been harassing her by coming by in the middle of night pulling on the doors, went into her enclosed garage and went through her possessions, broke a window, and so on. The individual has been able to elude all traps set for him. I spent many nights in the yard hiding in the trees but other than skeeters, no one showed. So I purchsed a gun with a laser sight on it for her to use in case the individual broke in. She is 83 and was not strong enough to pull the trigger all the way through. So I sent it to Cody, and he fixed it up. Everyone else said, well, pard, that's the way it is and what you have it what you got. Not Cody. I just want to say "thanks" in a public forum. Yes, before anyone asks, I have purchased a rifle from him but it has nothing to do with him going out of his way to fix the gun. Folks like him are far and few between.

Archived