SASS Wire Forum

RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center

Smithy

As the title states, I've a RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center like this one http://www.midwayusa.com/product/565099/rcbs-trim-mate-case-prep-center-110-volt

although I've swapped some items out. It has Hornady deburring station and Lyman primer pocket uniformer, pocket crimp remover and chamferring. This is their 11 degree VLD unit. And a Lyman flash hole uniformer. I chose these tools as they are machined to specs and not adjustable. In the past I had a couple of RCBS uniformer's go out of adjustment and I ended up drilling to China. This unit has only Large Primer tools and I've lost the stationery brushes and motor mica, but those are cheap enough if you have to have them. Used for 440 rounds of 44 mag before I decided not to reload anymore so it's very close to new condition. Midway's getting $112.49 with a bare minimum of RCBS tooling for the unit so I figure $60.00 bucks postpaid to your lower 48 address will make it a good deal. First "I'll take it" to my email of 5kw@sbcglobal.net gets it. Still having problems with PM's so please use the email.

SOLD

Kevin D. Williams aka Smithy #87902

5kw@sbcglobal.net

Archived