SASS Wire Forum

Search Engine

Blastmaster

Need assistance here.

I want to do a search on a topic that has been beaten to death on the wire. Specifically PWB clarification on a dropped gun.

I go up and type in dropped gun in the SEARCH box and click on it. It returns saying it found xyz hits, but does not bring up the topic lines or discussion on the search to be viewed. How do I get from there to where ever the key words are so I can read what ever was posted and find out the final answer from PWB?

Thanks.

This should be in the Wire or Saloon, not the classfieds, might help

Ok, I know what you mean, keep typing stuff in and don't bring up what you want, been there and done it, sometimes I get lucky

Try typing in his name, that will bring it up most likely or anything that he has printed, good luck

All for now JD Trampas

This should be in the Wire or Saloon, not the classfieds, might help

Ok, I know what you mean, keep typing stuff in and don't bring up what you want, been there and done it, sometimes I get lucky

Try typing in his name, that will bring it up most likely or anything that he has printed, good luck

All for now JD Trampas

thanks,

Didn't even know I was in the Classifieds when I was attempting to do the search, that is how turned around I was.

Take II

Archived