SASS Wire Forum

Clothing for sale

Selling clothing that I have outgrown or stopped using. Clothes have been worn but are serviceable with no holes or missing buttons. White collars might need scrubbing. Shipping extra. Open to package deals. I can email more pictures on request.

PLEASE NOTE - NO PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARDS. ONLY MONEY ORDER OR CHECK.

Black frock coat by Wah size 40 $70 SPF

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w389/traveler257/IMG_1414.jpg

Brown buckskin jacket by Schott Bros size 40 (seemed a little tight) $90 SPF

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w389/traveler257/IMG_1417.jpg

Size 36 waist pants with suspender buttons, button fly. No mfg label, only size label.

light brown hemmed about 31" length $20 SOLD

medium brown hemmed about 31" length $20 SOLD

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w389/traveler257/IMG_1424.jpg

Pullover shirts

White (by Wah) size L $10 SPF

Green with white collar/cuffs (by Tombstone) size L $10 SOLD

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w389/traveler257/IMG_1423.jpg

Bib front shirts by Wah

Gray size M $20 SPF

Blue size L $15 SOLD

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w389/traveler257/IMG_1420.jpg

I will hold them for you. These are left from my previous listing, so you can send a check to the same address that you used for the vests. Add $10 shipping.

Thanks,

Can I get your addy again?

• 2 weeks later...

Found the MO in wifey's purse. Am I to late to send it?

I will continue to hold the shirts for you if I know funds are coming. $25 for the shirts and $10 shipping = $35 total. Let me know when you send the MO.

Others are interested in the shirts too, so there is no problem if you change your mind, just let me know so I can honor the next in line.

Thanks,

Conewago

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I like the shirts and pants, what will you take for all of them + shipping? I also like the buckskin jacket, if we can come to a good price I will take all. I canh have a check in the mail first thing in the morning, and I understand you waiting for it to clear. I could do a postal money order, but that will have to wait till the afternoon.

More clothes have been spoken for. The list is updated to show what is left - the coats and some shirts.

Hi What is left? I asked previously about the list I can currently see at the top, 2 shirts, and the buckskin jacket. A few seconds ago I did not see the sold on the other items. Want to see if we can do something about those. Some 40's fit some are tight so the jacket would be a risk, but I might take it. Thanks

I mark the items SPF as people say they will take it here or in PM, SOLD when payment arrives. Sometimes people change their minds so an item becomes available again. The items still available in the list are:

Black frock coat by Wah size 40 $70

Brown buckskin jacket by Schott Bros size 40 (seemed a little tight) $90

White Pullover shirt(by Wah) size L $10

Gray Bib front shirts by Wah size M $20

The buckskin jacket is heavy and I don't think it will travel well in a USPS flat rate box, so shipping will be higher than normal. Also return shipping if it doesn't suit. It is probably best to make that one a local sale so the buyer can try it if there are any doubts. I wore it comfortably at 5'10" when I weighed about 160 to 175 lb. Not at my current weight.

Regards,

Conewago Kid

I mark the items SPF as people say they will take it here or in PM, SOLD when payment arrives. Sometimes people change their minds so an item becomes available again. The items still available in the list are:

Black frock coat by Wah size 40 $70

Brown buckskin jacket by Schott Bros size 40 (seemed a little tight) $90

White Pullover shirt(by Wah) size L $10

Gray Bib front shirts by Wah size M $20

The buckskin jacket is heavy and I don't think it will travel well in a USPS flat rate box, so shipping will be higher than normal. Also return shipping if it doesn't suit. It is probably best to make that one a local sale so the buyer can try it if there are any doubts. I wore it comfortably at 5'10" when I weighed about 160 to 175 lb. Not at my current weight.

Regards,

Conewago Kid

Well I am 5' 10" 165, so if these fit you at that time I should be OK. I am sure that you bought things that fit you then. Hope that you are open to offers, $165 + shipping cost for everything with no returns at all. I can pay first and you tell me how much shipping is and I send it then, or get a estimat and I will send full payment.

Well I am 5' 10" 165, so if these fit you at that time I should be OK. I am sure that you bought things that fit you then. Hope that you are open to offers, $165 + shipping cost for everything with no returns at all. I can pay first and you tell me how much shipping is and I send it then, or get a estimat and I will send full payment.

That sounds like a fair deal. I will go with that. Note that the gray shirt is size Medium. It came in a group purchase I made some years back and I never wore it.

PM me your address so I can get a good estimate on shipping costs.

Archived