SASS Wire Forum

FS Ruger .22's SPF

Have a pair of blued Ruger Single Sixes, not consecutive numbers, in .22. Each have the .22 WMR cylinder with matching serial number. I believe these are the XR-3 frames, so they have a normal size feel. These are the 50th Anniversary models with the engraving on top of the barrel. I think they are the 4 5/8th length. I bought them a few years back, but they haven't been used in a while. The triggers and hammers have been polished, and for .22's, they're fairly good. There are a few handling marks from being used, but nothing unusual. Both have factory boxes, extra WMR cylinder ( which I never used ), and original paperwork. I would like to sell them as a set if possible.

Pictures can be seen here:

Rugers

I'd like to get $750, and if you're in North Texas, could do a FTF.

I'm not really looking for any trades, but if you had a Ruger SR1911, or a Colt 1911, we might be able to do something.

If you have any questions, leave me a line or PM me.

First I'll take it here on the post.

Thanks,

LH

Have a pair of blued Ruger Single Sixes, not consecutive numbers, in .22. Each have the .22 WMR cylinder with matching serial number. I believe these are the XR-3 frames, so they have a normal size feel. These are the 50th Anniversary models with the engraving on top of the barrel. I think they are the 4 5/8th length. I bought them a few years back, but they haven't been used in a while. The triggers and hammers have been polished, and for .22's, they're fairly good. There are a few handling marks from being used, but nothing unusual. Both have factory boxes, extra WMR cylinder ( which I never used ), and original paperwork. I would like to sell them as a set if possible.

Pictures can be seen here:

Rugers

I'd like to get $750, and if you're in North Texas, could do a FTF.

I'm not really looking for any trades, but if you had a Ruger SR1911, or a Colt 1911, we might be able to do something.

If you have any questions, leave me a line or PM me.

First I'll take it here on the post.

Thanks,

LH

I will take them.

kk

Archived