SASS Wire Forum

Blast at Bowling Green, KY

BushRod Jones

If you missed the throw back to yester years shoots you missed a BLAST! Tomahawks, Snakes, Blown safes open, laughing crying and dancing with a dumby that wasn't me! They two stepped, stomped, Gizard did the Chicken and the pinnic basket had a surprise for the Sheriff!! Special thanks to Yak's lovely wife who helped feed us all and put up with us. This was what will be our annaul shooter aprecation shoot where the thyme was the way Cowboy Action shoots started. Lots of props, surprises and special tragets from Sure Fire that where a Blast... really! A link is soon to follow to the pictures taken of the Hoot that was had by all.

If you have not been to Greenriver Gunslingers in a while you have not been to Green river. The town has reaaly grown and changed! Everyone is always welcome and we love new shooters! Come out the Second Saturday each Month and join us. Your garunteed a fun time. Thanks to all. Bushrod

It's been five or six years since I've been to shoot with the Greenriver Gunslingers (or any SASS club). I see that the club has a great range for the cowboy shoots; the only thing I didn't enjoy was that it seemed a little cramped without berms between the stages. Maybe I'll make it back out there in the spring.

Sebastian, come on out and shoot with us. In the last two years the range has really changed and I'm sure you'll love it. Great partners to shoot with and have agood time. Check out www.greenrivergunslingers.com we'd love to have you. Bushrod

Archived