SASS Wire Forum

Starline 45LC brass SOLD

Apachejack

I have 1,000 rounds of new unfired starline brass that I would like to trade for a couple of powder measures for my dillon 550b. I would prefer the newer ones that don't use the spring for return. But I am not really picky. If'n you want to buy it I would sell it to your door for $185. I think new powder measures are $76, so that would take care of them. I thought I might shoot .45 but decided not to. I also have 500 loaded with 5gr. of trail boss and 200gr semi wad cutters that I would sell face to face. Or I would pull the bullets and sell the brass w/primers.

new brass from Starline is $161.00 with free shipping. how about $140 with free shipping? i can pay thru paypal or send a cashiers check for the amount of $140. what you say?

new brass from Starline is $161.00 with free shipping. how about $140 with free shipping? i can pay thru paypal or send a cashiers check for the amount of $140. what you say?

How about $150 to your door? That's enough to get me a couple of measures.

I have 1,000 rounds of new unfired starline brass that I would like to trade for a couple of powder measures for my dillon 550b. I would prefer the newer ones that don't use the spring for return. But I am not really picky. If'n you want to buy it I would sell it to your door for $185. I think new powder measures are $76, so that would take care of them. I thought I might shoot .45 but decided not to. I also have 500 loaded with 5gr. of trail boss and 200gr semi wad cutters that I would sell face to face. Or I would pull the bullets and sell the brass w/primers.

I'll take the thousand 45 brass for $150.

I have just read my messages and Sassy Teton Lady has offered to buy it for the same price as starline. She messaged me tuesday at 3:30 so I feel obligated to sell it to her for the 150. She was the first to offer to buy it without hesitation so she will get it. Thanks to all.

Archived