SASS Wire Forum

Pair of Cimarron Evil Roys .357 Like New in Boxes

SPF This pair of Evil Roys is just beautiful! They are consecutively numbered .357 5 1/2" barrels and have been fired less than 200 rounds! These are very slick with 2 1/2 lb trigger pull and light springs - almost shoot themselves! I was using them for back ups, but can no longer afford to have more than one pair. It was a difficult choice, but my wife bought me the other pair as a gift. so ..... I don't know if you got out a magnifing glass, you could find a mark; but I sure can't. Price is $900. Since shippers require over night on hand guns, it can easily run over $100 with insurance. I will pay any shipping charges over . Which is a long-winded way of saying shipped to your FFL. The FFL must accept shipping from an individual. First "I'LL take 'em" gets 'em. These pistols actually sold for plus tax; if you have a Colt 1911 in 45acp that is of equal value and in similiar condition, we can talk. First "I'll take it" gets it. I had a few people tell me they PMed me and I never got it. You can also reach me at slowpokejoe@tampabay.rr.com. Thanks. Slowpoke Joe

Pics: http://www.eupbus.com/ma/er1.htm

This pair of Evil Roys is just beautiful! They are consecutively numbered .357 5/12" barrels and have been fired less than 200 rounds! These are very slick with 2 1/2 lb trigger pull and light springs - almost shoot themselves! I was using them for back ups, but can no longer afford to have more than one pair. It was a difficult choice, but my wife bought me the other pair as a gift. so ..... I don't know if you got out a magnifing glass, you could find a mark; but I sure can't. Price is $975. Since shippers require over night on hand guns, it can easily run over $100 with insurance. I will pay any shipping charges over $50. Which is a long-winded way of saying $1,025 shipped to your FFL. The FFL must accept shipping from an individual. First "I'LL take 'em" gets 'em. Thanks. Slowpoke Joe

btt

This pair of Evil Roys is just beautiful! They are consecutively numbered .357 5/12" barrels and have been fired less than 200 rounds! These are very slick with 2 1/2 lb trigger pull and light springs - almost shoot themselves! I was using them for back ups, but can no longer afford to have more than one pair. It was a difficult choice, but my wife bought me the other pair as a gift. so ..... I don't know if you got out a magnifing glass, you could find a mark; but I sure can't. Price is $975. Since shippers require over night on hand guns, it can easily run over $100 with insurance. I will pay any shipping charges over $50. Which is a long-winded way of saying $1,025 shipped to your FFL. The FFL must accept shipping from an individual. First "I'LL take 'em" gets 'em. These pistols actually sold for $1,278; if you have a 1911 in 45acp that is of equal value and in similiar condition, we can talk. Thanks. Slowpoke Joe

btt with trade description.

This pair of Evil Roys is just beautiful! They are consecutively numbered .357 5 1/2" barrels and have been fired less than 200 rounds! These are very slick with 2 1/2 lb trigger pull and light springs - almost shoot themselves! I was using them for back ups, but can no longer afford to have more than one pair. It was a difficult choice, but my wife bought me the other pair as a gift. so ..... I don't know if you got out a magnifing glass, you could find a mark; but I sure can't. Price is $975. Since shippers require over night on hand guns, it can easily run over $100 with insurance. I will pay any shipping charges over $50. Which is a long-winded way of saying $1,025 shipped to your FFL. The FFL must accept shipping from an individual. First "I'LL take 'em" gets 'em. These pistols actually sold for $1,278 plus tax; if you have a 1911 in 45acp that is of equal value and in similiar condition, we can talk. Thanks. Slowpoke Joe

btt

This pair of Evil Roys is just beautiful! They are consecutively numbered .357 5 1/2" barrels and have been fired less than 200 rounds! These are very slick with 2 1/2 lb trigger pull and light springs - almost shoot themselves! I was using them for back ups, but can no longer afford to have more than one pair. It was a difficult choice, but my wife bought me the other pair as a gift. so ..... I don't know if you got out a magnifing glass, you could find a mark; but I sure can't. Price is $900. Since shippers require over night on hand guns, it can easily run over $100 with insurance. I will pay any shipping charges over $50. Which is a long-winded way of saying $975 shipped to your FFL. The FFL must accept shipping from an individual. First "I'LL take 'em" gets 'em. These pistols actually sold for $1,278 plus tax; if you have a Colt 1911 in 45acp that is of equal value and in similiar condition, we can talk. First "I'll take it" gets it. I had a few people tell me they PMed me and I never got it. You can also reach me at slowpokejoe@tampabay.rr.com. Thanks. Slowpoke Joe

Bump for lower price

Archived