SASS Wire Forum

SUMS

I would like to bring to the attention of everyone that reads this SASS wire... A group of the finest cowfolks this side or any side of the world.

That's the Alaska 49'er's.

Heading up that bunch of the friendliest cowboys & girls is Four Bucks & his wife Longshot Lori. The posse of workers like Manzilla Jack, Scout Brown, Taino, Trooper John Smith, Flaco Joe and the chuck wagon cook Lanky Jane made the "Shootout Under the Midnight Sun" a MUST DO SHOOT that needs to be on your bucket list. Thank You Marshal Stone & Tripod for letting me use your war wagon while I was there. All These folks made me feel like I was amongst my best friends of the Carolina's & Georgia.

I think everyone there had a smile on their face from start to finish. Any of you out there that have shot with me know I like to have fun when I shoot this game. Let me tell you I was right at home with this crowd. I plan on making the trip again next year for S.U.M.S. The Alaska Territorial Championship then the following weekend the Alaska State Championship. A bonus to all I have said is the scenery heading out to the range... WOW!

Congratulations for winning their Championship Buckles...

Ladies... Bear Claw Becky

Mens... Four Bucks plus overall champion, and newest member of the Mickey Mouse Posse.

Great Shoot!

Hammer

Hammer, we sure enjoyed having you! The whole weekend was a hoot. Thanks for all your hard work and for making Posse 1 a lot more fun to shoot with.

Can't wait til next year. Bring some of your buddies and come on up! We'll have a big time.

Four Bucks and Longshot Lori

PS...I cut you some slack here. I'll make another post later outlining your Alaskan adventure as I saw it!

I would like to bring to the attention of everyone that reads this SASS wire... A group of the finest cowfolks this side or any side of the world.

That's the Alaska 49'er's.

Heading up that bunch of the friendliest cowboys & girls is Four Bucks & his wife Longshot Lori. The posse of workers like Manzilla Jack, Scout Brown, Taino, Trooper John Smith, Flaco Joe and the chuck wagon cook Lanky Jane made the "Shootout Under the Midnight Sun" a MUST DO SHOOT that needs to be on your bucket list. Thank You Marshal Stone & Tripod for letting me use your war wagon while I was there. All These folks made me feel like I was amongst my best friends of the Carolina's & Georgia.

I think everyone there had a smile on their face from start to finish. Any of you out there that have shot with me know I like to have fun when I shoot this game. Let me tell you I was right at home with this crowd. I plan on making the trip again next year for S.U.M.S. The Alaska Territorial Championship then the following weekend the Alaska State Championship. A bonus to all I have said is the scenery heading out to the range... WOW!

Congratulations for winning their Championship Buckles...

Ladies... Bear Claw Becky

Mens... Four Bucks plus overall champion, and newest member of the Mickey Mouse Posse.

Great Shoot!

Hammer

I'm happy you gotta go. BUT U is not a race horse U R a Jackass fer not inviting me ta go to.

Sounds like ya had a ball. U folk up there got ta meet one of our best. Ole Gammer I mean Hammer is a great cowboy!

RRR

I'm happy you gotta go. BUT U is not a race horse U R a Jackass fer not inviting me ta go to.

Sounds like ya had a ball. U folk up there got ta meet one of our best. Ole Gammer I mean Hammer is a great cowboy!

RRR

RRR... Acctually Four Bucks requested you make an appearance next year. Next year I will try to stay two different weeks so I can shoot the Terratorial & the State Championships. This year I came a week to early.

RRR... Acctually Four Bucks requested you make an appearance next year. Next year I will try to stay two different weeks so I can shoot the Terratorial & the State Championships. This year I came a week to early.

I'm glad you had a ball buddy, could not have been for a better guy. Racheals forever!!!!!!!! :wub::ph34r:

RRR

RRR, Ol' Hammer is a gamer ain't he? Ask him about the "Star" target when he gits home. All I'm gonna say is it was a BIG hole!!

Hope you can come up and visit sometime too.

Four Bucks

Archived