SASS Wire Forum

Matching Engraved Derringers

Hey Pards, Hoot'n Heidi here. Boy do I have a deal for you. For sale, today, are a beautiful pair of vintage 1970's unfired factory ENGRAVED solid brass snake eyes 36 cal. double Derringers made by the Classic Arms Company USA. They are both fitted with beautiful white pearlite grips and chrome double-set hammers. To see a picture of what they look like go to www.dixiegunworks.com, go to the pistol kit section to see the Classic Arms Snake Eyes kit...except my two are factory finished and beautifully engraved. They come with two matching brass ramrods to make muzzle loading these 36 cal. Derringers easy. Yes sir, any Mississippi gambler or Western-style card shark would be proud to carry these tiny treasures tucked into his or her vest. $200 delivered. Sorry, no photos available.

Hey Pards, Hoot'n Heidi here. Boy do I have a deal for you. For sale, today, are a beautiful pair of vintage 1970's unfired factory ENGRAVED solid brass snake eyes 36 cal. double Derringers made by the Classic Arms Company USA. They are both fitted with beautiful white pearlite grips and chrome double-set hammers. To see a picture of what they look like go to www.dixiegunworks.com, go to the pistol kit section to see the Classic Arms Snake Eyes kit...except my two are factory finished and beautifully engraved. They come with two matching brass ramrods to make muzzle loading these 36 cal. Derringers easy. Yes sir, any Mississippi gambler or Western-style card shark would be proud to carry these tiny treasures tucked into his or her vest. $200 delivered. Sorry, no photos available.

Any trades?

BTT!

Archived