SASS Wire Forum

Always A Happy Cody Conagher Customer

Hud McCoy

Man oh man, I just back two sets of pistols that I had Cody Conagher work on and all I can say is wow. Feeling a little better from a head cold, I decided to put some lead down range with these irons and man was it sweet. The old saying life that you get what you pay for is a true statement.

Hud McCoy

• 5 months later...

No better Gunsmith than Cody and really reasonable.. He shoots straight and don't dope ya up.. I'm old school been around awhile and no when ya walk. Not with Cody . You have a dentist ya like so do I but I have a gunsmith too.. Cody has slicked up both my Bisleys and love em. Worked on my 1897 replaced parts slickened up the action and I love the gun. Bought my second rifle from him the 73 Codymatic and looking foward to shootng it next season. Think later on get him to open up my double chambers so a don't fumble with those shells anymore.. He always finds time to answer your call too think his wife has something to do with that but always gets back no question to stupid.. Great guy Cody

No better Gunsmith than Cody and really reasonable.. He shoots straight and don't dope ya up.. I'm old school been around awhile and no when ya walk. Not with Cody . You have a dentist ya like so do I but I have a gunsmith too.. Cody has slicked up both my Bisleys and love em. Worked on my 1897 replaced parts slickened up the action and I love the gun. Bought my second rifle from him the 73 Codymatic and looking foward to shootng it next season. Think later on get him to open up my double chambers so a don't fumble with those shells anymore.. He always finds time to answer your call too think his wife has something to do with that but always gets back no question to stupid.. Great guy Cody

Hey T.J. Mc Draw,

Why wait until next season to shoot that Codymatic? Brookfield is having a shoot this coming Thursday. I am planning on showing up with my Codymatic and my two Smoke Wagons done by him.Hope to see you there.

Takoda Ray

Archived