SASS Wire Forum

News reporting at match in Tyler TX this weekend

Poppy

Got an email from a club member this moring about a club near by, so here it is....

This coming Saturday, there will be folks from a local news station and the Kilgore newspaper out at our sister clubs' NCOWS match (the Tyler Peacemakers). They will be filming and reporting on CAS. If y'all can attend, there will be more action, adventure, and history for them to present to the public. Maybe it can help generate more interest and attendance for us, too.

The Cockroach Kid

Hopefully there will be a good crowd. I know the Peacemakers will do us proud

Got an email from a club member this moring about a club near by, so here it is....

This coming Saturday, there will be folks from a local news station and the Kilgore newspaper out at our sister clubs' NCOWS match (the Tyler Peacemakers). They will be filming and reporting on CAS. If y'all can attend, there will be more action, adventure, and history for them to present to the public. Maybe it can help generate more interest and attendance for us, too.

The Cockroach Kid

Hopefully there will be a good crowd. I know the Peacemakers will do us proud

Yes, I don't think you have been to the Peacemaker's yet. It is a very pretty range among tall pine trees.

Archived