SASS Wire Forum

WTB Marlin 1894CB 24" 357 and/or 1894CP

KiowaScout

I know that they're out there, someone give a young guy a chance to enjoy one of your extra Marlins! :unsure:

Thanks for the consideration. :wub:

Hello Kiowa Scout;

I have a 24 inch barrel .357 mag Marlin CB Limited for sale in excellent condition. Both the fore stock and the butt stock have had the factory finish removed and oil finished. It is a really nice job and is now easy to cover up the minor scratches you get shooting CAS matches. The rifle has a full action job including a one piece firing pin and the action is very smooth. It also has a piece of rough side out leather covering the buttplate to keep the rifle from sliding around on your shoulder. This particular rifle feeds just about any load and bullet combination in both .38 spl and .357 mag you may want to use. Rifle is priced at $695 plus $20 shipping.

Thanks,

Sourdough Joe

Hello Kiowa Scout;

I have a 24 inch barrel .357 mag Marlin CB Limited for sale in excellent condition. Both the fore stock and the butt stock have had the factory finish removed and oil finished. It is a really nice job and is now easy to cover up the minor scratches you get shooting CAS matches. The rifle has a full action job including a one piece firing pin and the action is very smooth. It also has a piece of rough side out leather covering the buttplate to keep the rifle from sliding around on your shoulder. This particular rifle feeds just about any load and bullet combination in both .38 spl and .357 mag you may want to use. Rifle is priced at $695 plus $20 shipping.

Thanks,

Sourdough Joe

Joe,

Sent you a PM. I'd be happy to take it if Kiowa Scout declines (but only if he declines first).

tx,

Harvey

Hello Kiowa Scout;

Thanks,

Sourdough Joe

Sir, I am in. PM sent!

Hello Kiowa Scout;

I sent you a pm with info on the rifle.

Sourdough Joe

Hello Kiowa Scout;

Thanks,

Sourdough Joe

Archived