SASS Wire Forum

John Bianchi's New Book

Ricochet Roy, SASS #71853

Howdy Pards,

Just wanted to share that John Bianchi's new book is now out an available. I stopped over to his shop this afternoon and picked up my copy, John was there to autograph it for me, many thanks John. You can order a copy for yourself by going on John's web site at www.frontiergunleather.com, all proceeds are being donated to the NRA . I was suprised to see that my rig is featured on page 237. Matt Whitaker is John's protege who actually made my rig. Awesome job Matt!

Ricochet Roy

I have known John since I was in High School and he was a cop in Monrovia. He actually showed my mom (who was working at a Winchells donut shop) a holster and asked her if she would buy it. She told him she thought it was pretty but had no need for it. He told her that he was just starting up a holster/leather business and was getting input.....

Great book. There several versions available. One is a "sleeved" version that is 1/100 signed by John the author and publisher. I bought that one before I found out about the more personal ones, so got John to sign one for me and am giving the other one to Old Top

Excellent book and great pix and brought back memories of the old Bianchi museum.

good lookin rig Roy

get yer books guys...great gift idea

curley

btt

Archived