SASS Wire Forum

Weather update 12/29 ..... "Christmas Masacree"..........

Wolf Wind-Walker #36748

WEATHER update as of..12/29

Friday the 31st...............33 degrees = partly cloudy...........

Saturday the 1st.............36 degrees = sunny.........

As temps are heading down..............dress warm......relaxed foot wear..........and if it is sunny it will probably be up in the 40's range and could be as hi as 50 like it was yesterday..............keeping our fingers crossed.......

We are starting at 10am see ya'll soon..............be well Wolf

Ok for all the folks who are coming................and we even got some coming down from Canada now..........kewl.... :ph34r: ....here is the weather update..........

First: it has been raining here for the past week...........most I have seen since the flood in 05...............anyhow.............we are good to go.....................looks like all the puddles at the range "should" be gone by match time.............and we really only have one stage with a big puddle and we have enough bays to relocate any stage..........so we are good to go there..........no mud at firing lines and loading/unloading tables as all are mostly on roadbase and stone...........

WEATHER

Friday the 31st...............47 degrees sunny...........

Saturday the 1st.............44 partly cloudly.........

A little cooler than we had hoped for but still good shooting weather.

We are starting at 10am so will be cooler then and warming up as we head towards high noon........

Will keep you posted as it gets closer to shoot time............

Want to wish all a Merry Christmas.............be well Wolf

Yep,,,, Sat is predicted to be 44f and 60% precipitation... I guess you could call that partly cloudy. Of course, a few days ago, they were saying rain for both Fri & Sat.... so it is getting better and we still have a week for it to change some more. I shot last week with forcast of 60% chance of precip and it was dry for that shoot. Ya just never know about weather.

Archived