SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 4.0gn of Unique works well for 125-158 lead in .38 Special as well as .357 cases. Use a firm roll crimp. My wife has shot the 4.0 load since day one in SASS. OLG
  3. Two Ponies, . . . Great calender's. Wish I could have bought them. But my finances area a bit tight.
  4. Just saying.... For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies. 1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans. 2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans. 3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans. 4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans. 5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans. CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
  5. Is having a gun in Massachusetts, without having a firearm owner's ID card, still a mandatory one-year in the state pen?
  6. If this is a Cimarron Model 1878CG standard blue 1878 Coach Gun then the price is indeed right at regular dealer cost, which of course, is good. But, if purchased on a Cimarron sale, you might get at tad cheaper price with offer to help dealer move the product.. BTW, Any other letters on the Model number (1878CGUS01, or the Doc Holliday Model SH906) would surely make price much more of a bargain. If you are interested in a hammer double then this should be good start, and Cimarron does have great products.
  7. My step son used to race against Ivan Stewart who drove for the Toyota race team and helped them develope the Toyota racing trucks and eventually the TRD. Ivan got quite offended when you would call one of the TRD’s a turd but not many people let that stop them. You’d think they’d come up with something a little more creative.
  8. HOWDY; Bought Marlin 45 colt CB in 2000, works and shoots fine. Bought NEW Marlin 45 colt fall 2018. works and shoots fine.
  9. Today
  10. Just polish that turd it will be better
  11. Big shout out to Flat Top Okie and Missouri Mar for their top notch organization, coordination, and communication leading up to this wonderful match. I have never felt more informed and excited to go to a match before. From keeping their website up to date to concise communications about the status of the match, just all top notch. The Mrs and I hit the road tommorow as a part of the IA crew and can't wait for a fun filled weekend. I was smart this time and pulled out cash for the Mrs and said, "Here's your budget for working ranch, but no more!" See y'all soon!!!
  12. I have an outdated by 5 newer models Samsung phone that is almost never even turned on. I have it in the car when going anywhere just in case of an emergency. I don't use it for email or internet except for the bank application to deposit checks instead of driving to the bank in person. I have used the flashlight and the camera feature a few times.
  13. Warden Callaway

Cell Phone

Three features I use on my dumb smart phone are.. 1) flashlight 2) magnifier (through camera zoom function) 3) clock. I don't call or answer the phone. I have maybe 10 people in my contract list. And they know not to call me.
  14. Afraid that there FaceBook would bring trouble if I tried it. I leave that to Sassy and she sure enjoys posting pictures. If you get into it, look her up. If you do, be sure and use your SASS name somewhere in title. She is always asking me who someone is who are wanting to be friends on FaceBook. You know how it is, so many folks we only know by their alias.
  15. Look at page 93. Measuring tapes. Now, this has to be a wholesale place. Buy stuff to sell in your store And here's a box of a dozen measuring tapes. $4. And the MSRP is marked on the box. 25¢. I buy this box of twelve for $4, sell all of them in my store for 25¢ each. Gross sales $3. Net loss $1. They have two different brands of 25¢ tapes for $4 a dozen, and one of smaller, 10¢ tapes, for $1.60 a dozen. That one's a better deal. You only lose 60¢ per case with them, instead of a dollar, like with the bigger ones.
  16. Texans have been known to kill each other, especially if no one else is handy.
  17. What do you think of this for a shtf arsenal? I think the owner is gun poor.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.